|X12PRO - 12V/3A UBEC PRO (NEW TYPE) |
X12PRO UBEC is a device designed to provide switch mode voltage step down operation to power up the model on-board RC receiver and servo systems. It is capable to regulate an up-to 23V voltage source, down to a stable 12V voltage output. It can be used in small to medium size electric powered RC helicopter and aero-plane models, as well as gas powered model and robotic applications.
Compared with old type:
1. Adopt better capacitance and improved the voltage stability.
2. Update the chip resistance, reduce the heat.
3. Working frequency only 300 KHZ, interference amplitude decreased.
4. Lower resistance ( only 18 mOhm ), the power consume is cut down.
5. Output waveform is better.
6. Almost no interference to the equipments.
7. Using the new module output current, output current is larger and more stable.
8. High efficiency switch step-down chip, conversion efficiency is over 90%.
- AEORC 12V 3A UBEC
- Small and lightweight
- High efficient switch mode design with negligible heat dissipation compare to the linear voltage regulation model
- The PCB shielded design and out EMF coil makes the stable and low noise voltage output possible
- Battery polarity reversal protection.
- A metal shield covers almost all the electronic components, and a specially made filter is attached with the output wires to significantly reduce the electromagnetic interference.
- The built in voltage reverse protection prevents any damage to the AEO UBEC in a reverse input voltage connection
- Input: 12V-23V (3-6S LiPo Pack)
- Output Voltage: 12V@3A