How to swap between PPM and PWM mode?
1. Make sure the receiver already bound to transmitter.
2. Double tap the very small black button on the side of the receiver (within 1 sec.), then the LED light will change color, Blue is PPM, Red is PWM.
How to bind?
1. Please turn on your transmitter and select a memory slot
2. Power on the aircraft, then Press and Hold the very small black button on the side of the receiver, until the LED goes flashing, then release the button.
3. After a few seconds it will automatically bind with the transmitter, it's that simple.
This will work perfectly with RadioLink AT9 and AT10 Transmitter, please bind it before first use.PPM Compatible, connect with NAZA 32 Flight Controller thru one cable only
RadioLink R6D 2.4Ghz 6-Ch PPM Receiver for RadioLink AT9 AT10 Transmitter
RadioLink R6D Receiver Spec and Features :
- Output by PPM and PWM double signals simultaneously
- In PWM output, 6 channels totally
- In PPM output, CH1 output PPM signal for 10 channels, and channel 2 to channel 6 output independent PWM signal simultaneously
- Specially used for light drones, compatible with all flight controllers such as DJI NAZA, ZERO TECH, PIX, APM, MINI APM, NAZE32, and CC3D etc
- One single cable connect with the flight controller, easy setting
- Weight only 3.9g and miniature size, great for small drones
- 2.4Ghz DSSS Protocol - No interference with others
- RX voltage and signal strength telemetry, external sensor for EP, Temperature, RPM, GPS etc.
- PPM compatible
- All 6 channels only take 3ms to response in parallel
- 4096 resolution, stable servo and no rudder shaking issue
- Takes voltage up to 6V
- Small design for convenient assembling and operating
- Size: 40mm x 15mm x 13mm
- Weight : 3.9g
Suitable for RadioLink AT9 / AT10 Transmitter only!
Please do not use for other brands Transmitters!