Building on the success of the Revolt, FlightOne has created the next iteration in flight controllers. Designed to add all the features customers have been asking for, as well as some new ideas. Builds now take 1/10th the time, due to the easy connector system. However, you still have the ability to direct solder, if you prefer. Flight controller now accepts full LIPO voltage, with up to a 6s rating, with plenty of filtering to give you the highest performance. Wiring kits will be available for all the most popular devices, so there is no need to solder anything, just plug and play. There will be extra pre-pined kits that allow you to customize for main different situations. We have even included an OSD and camera control on the latest Flight Controller.
The FlightOne RevoltOSD flight controller is the most advanced, performance driven, flight controller ever designed. The RevoltOSD uses a powerful F405 MPU, accompanied with the High Speed Invensense 20602 gyro, allows it to take full advantage of FlightOnes efficient code to run at 32KHz for the best Performance possible.
The SKITZO special Edition comes in black for a sleek look!
The RevoltOSD presents not only the BEST performance, but also the most STABLE performance due to the amazing vibration rejection technology implemented in FlightOne. Our filters along with the integrated FlightOne Gummies, allow your quad to stay in the air no matter what! Damaged propellers caused by that insane gate clip on turn 3? Not a problem. You can still finish the race! Endless days of tuning are now a thing of the past. Our boards come preloaded with software and defaults that should fly amazing for 99% of people.
In addition to the vibration rejection technology, the SSG (Invensense 20602) gives you the highest speeds currently possible with the lowest noise floor and highest sensitivity. The Invensense 20602 gyro has never been used in any flight controller before (except the Revolt) and gives you the fastest response time possible as if the quad can read your mind.
Setting up the RevoltOSD is easy. The solder pin layout is easy to read. Just solder the closest motors and the wizard handles the rest, you can put the Revolt in upside down and backwards just solder to the closest motor pad and the FlightOne wizards will handle the rest. The RevoltOSD also features DFU (sometimes DFU mode is required to get the latest bootloader and use software that we don’t write) free updating and a self-healing and updating bootloader, just in case something does go wrong.
- Fast building using connector system
- Full Lipo up to 6s rating
- Advanced filtering
- Plug and Play
- Built in internal OSD
- LED Driver for WS2812b programmable LED
- SBUS Inversion
- High Speed 32khz gyro, lowest noise floor and highest sensitivity gyro ever used
- Through hole solder pads – forms an I-Beam when soldered for extra strength
- FrSky Taranis, Spektrum, Futaba, JR, IBus, Sbus and other radio support
- Integrated buzzer driver
- Voltage and current ADC pins, for full voltage and current monitoring
- Full telemetry output support
- ESC flashing and configuration built into configurator
- Most active software development
- Selectable 3.3 voltage
- 3 serial uarts
- Bluetooth expandable
- F4 processor
- 16mb of flash memory
- GPS expandable
- Pins into FlightOne Bolt 4in1 ESC
- Dimensions: 36mm x 36mm
- Mounting holes: 30.5mm squared to center of holes
- Weight: 6 grams
- Easily connectable to the FlightOne Bolt with our special connector.
FlightOne SKITZO RevoltOSD Flight Controller (30mmx30mm)
FlightOne Replacement Policies
As with all electronic components, sometimes quality control isn’t always 100% accurate. FlightOne proudly replaces defective electronics. The following rules apply to be eligible for a defective warranty replacement.
- Electronic component has not been soldered
- Electronic component is purchased new from us or from a verified dealer
- Electronic component has not been flown
- Pictures and/or video is provided showing the defect/issue
- Ticket has been opened on firstname.lastname@example.org immediately
- The electronic component is promptly shipped back for inspection after being verified for support staff.
If one or more of the previous rules are not met, you will be ineligible for the defective warranty replacement.