Lithium Polymer Battery Tester with Low Voltage Alarm features loud twin piezoelectric buzzers and a LED to notify you once your cells reach a user-defined voltage.
Also features a handy built-in LED display that will show the voltage of each cell followed by the overall voltage of the pack.
Don’t risk flying your model on depleted batteries!
Mount it directly to your RC Model – never wonder when it’s time to land!
Use it to check battery pack and individual cell levels before or after use.
1. Function of checking your lipo Li-ion cells voltage
2. Function of lower voltage warning before and in flight
3. Automatic protects against reverse connection
4. Test the working state of lithium battery
5. Protect the battery from overcharging or overdischarging
6. Suitable for 1-8s Lipo/Li-ion/LiMn/Li-Fe battery
7. Voltage detection precision: ±0.01V
8. Unit voltage display range: 0.5-4.5V
9. Total voltage display range: 0.5-36V
10. 1S test mode voltage range: 3.7-30V
11. Low voltage alarm mode for 2-8S
12. Alarm set value range: OFF- 2.7-3.8V
13. Size: 40mm x 25mm x 11mm.
14. Weight: 13g
1x BX100 Battery Voltage Meter Tester Alarm
BX100 Li-ion Lipo Battery Low Voltage Buzzer Alarm
When the voltage is below the set value, it will buzzer with red LED Light, pre-set value 3.3V, push key which can change the voltage settings and save.
The Alarm sounds and red lights to warn you when the battery voltage is becoming lower than default setup or your setup. It can prevent your lipo battery damaged due to low voltage .
The default alarm voltage is 3.3v, the min. voltage can be adjusted by the button.